Transfer A Firearm To You:

If you bought a firearm off the internet from a dealer or off a site like, you will need to have that firearm sent to an FFL holder to transfer to you. We are a local Glen Rose, Texas Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder that will accept your incoming transfers. We charge $15 for incoming transfers which can be paid by exact cash or credit/debit card. Send the details of your transaction (company you bought from, email address of FFL, and item number/description) to ffl [at] on-targettrainingcourses [dot] com and we will send them a copy of our FFL so they can ship your firearm. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we can help you out.